Step 1 - Lay the EcoRaster sheet
Step 2 - Align the locking tabs
Step 3 - Step on the EcoRaster Sheet
Step 4 - Enjoy the EcoRaster benefits!
- Tile dimensions: 33cm x 33cm x 5cm
- 1 square yard requires 7.668 EcoRaster tiles. 1 square meter requires 9.183 EcoRaster tiles
- Wall thickness: 5mm
- Wall height: 50mm
- Weight per tile: 1.213kg
- Weight per square meter: 10.917kg
- Compression strength: up to 20 tonnes/axle load in accordance with DIN 1072
- Carrying load per square meter: up to 350 tonnes
- Dimensional stability: temperature range -50°C to 90°C
- Dimensional change: 0.5% (for a normal temperature from 20°C to 80°C)
- Absorption of humidity: 0.01%
- Environmental compatibility: Environmentally neutral in accordance with DIN 38412 UV and Frost resistant
- Solubility: Resistant to acids, alcohol, oil and petrol, as well as de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.
- Installation performance: ~ 100m² per person/hour
- Durability: Unrestricted in accordance with TÜV certification
Basic EcoRaster Installation
Install your EcoRaster quickly and simply
Once your base (leveling layer) has been prepared the installation of your EcoRaster is very simple. (Click through the images on your left by selecting the green arrow in the top left corner)
Each sheet of 12 tiles includes clips which extend off of two sides of the sheet. Start in one corner with the clips extending in the direction that the remaining EcoRaster will be installed. Simply align the next sheet with the clips, then step on the edge of the new sheet to lock it into position. When all the sheets have been installed the finished EcoRaster surface will behave as one large load-bearing surface.
After the EcoRaster has been installed you should run a vibrating compacter over the surface. The EcoRaster will settle approximately 0.5cm into the leveling layer below.
EcoRaster can be easily cut with a hand held circular saw. Leave a gap of 2cm between the EcoRaster perimeter and the surrounding landscape border.