Arrow sorting system
Arrow System Item numbers
Sample Arrow Sorting System - #1
Sample Arrow Sorting System - #1 Right
- Diagonal Feed Sorting Panel – Right Hand Entry – Item #3341, 205 lbs
- Diagonal Feed Sorting Panel – Left Hand Entry – Item #3340, 205 lbs
- 24″ Calf Alley Spreader – Plain – Item #3350, 38 lbs
- 24″ Calf Alley Spreader – With Gate – Item #3360, 80 lbs
- 8′L x 5′H Corral Panel – Item #760, 66 lbs
Diagonal Feed Steer Sorting
Arrow Pens for sorting draws
Arrow sorting pens are critical to the success of rodeo events where competitors draw for their calf or steer. Neither the cowboys nor the audience want to wait while you struggle to cut a specific animal out of a pen full of other livestock.
The arrow system makes it easy to load your stock into individual pens. Loading the correct draw is now as easy as opening the gate on the pen that holds the number you are looking for. Each arrow set will hold four head. By extending the sort alley or mirroring the sort alley you can increase the number of pre-sort pens in multiples of four.