Take advantage of Hi-Hog's expertise in developing equipment and systems for handling large animals.
Hi-Hog knows how to build outstanding rugged equipment for the care and handling of large animals such as bucking bulls and bison. It is therefore not a leap for there design staff to develop feeding and handling equipment for other large breeds.
Here are some of the zoo projects Hi-Hog has designed and built custom solutions for:
- Minnesota Zoo, Apple Valley, MN
- Calgary Zoo, Calgary, AB
- Saskatoon Zoo Society, Saskatoon. SK
- Rhode Island Zoological Society, Providence RI
- Blue Mounds State Park, Luverne, MN
- Bison Control System, YK
- FOTA Wildlife Park, Cork, Ireland
For more information contact Hi-Hog
Note: A custom product design consultancy fee may be required if your project requires custom designed products.