Hi-Hog’s design team are available to design and manufacture outstanding large animal handling and feeding equipment you require for your zoo, animal research facility, or wildlife park.
Our experience with cattle, horses, bison and elk have helped us to understand the importance of building equipment that is suited specifically for the species.
Hi-Hog is widely recognized for providing safe, durable and functional livestock equipment.
Some of the projects Hi-Hog has worked on are:
- Minnesota Zoo, Apple Valley, MN
- Calgary Zoo, Calgary, AB
- Saskatoon Zoo Society, Saskatoon. SK
- Rhode Island Zoological Society, Providence RI
- Blue Mounds State Park, Luverne, MN
- Bison Control System, YK
- FOTA Wildlife Park, Cork, Ireland
(This page is under construction)