Hi-Hog's experienced designers are here to help you plan your future calving barn.
Hi-Hog understands that your ranch is unique. This is why they offer to help you design a calving barn that fits your barn, your ranch, your herd, your calving program, and your individual preferences. And best of all, its FREE!
To assist you Hi-Hog's designers will need to ask you a few questions about:
- Your herd
- Your barn
- Your penning needs
- Your equipment preferences
Tell us about your herd
- How many cows
- How many cows would you like to house in the barn (max).
Tell us about your barn
- Provide dimensions of the available space in your barn
- Clearly identify and locate all doors, posts or any critical physical features
- Identify where your cows will enter and/or exit your barn
- Describe any issues that may impact design. For example you may need to store a tractor in one area, or you may want to be able to walk in a straight line from one door to another without having to climb any panels.
Tell us about your penning needs
- How many animals would you like to hold in group pens for observation?
- How many calving chutes would you like?
- How many mothering pens would you like?
Tell us about your equipment preferences
- Do you prefer the calving enclosure or the calving/trimming chute?