This fence line feeder panel is primarily used to restrict large livestock from accessing feed in another pasture, shed or barn, while allowing calves stress free access.
|Item #||Description||Weight (lbs)|
|1490||9'-11" Creep Feeder Panel||81|
- Comes with a pin and chain at both ends.
- Square panel ends reduce risk of foot trap found on rounded panel ends.
- Each panel includes six calf access openings.
- Each calf access opening is approximately 17.25" wide.
- Panel is 60" high and 9'-11" long
- Will connect with any Hi-Hog panel or frame & gate.
- All exposed tubing ends have been coned to eliminate sharp edges.
- The Creep Feeder Panel is part of Hi-Hog's collection of fence line feeder panels.
Allows smaller livestock stress free access to feed by restricting larger animals.
Can also be used to sort calves from cows
Built from 1-1/2” OD, 16 ga. & 1.9 14 Ga high tensile steel tubing.