Looking for a better solution?
Hi-Hog's new calf tipping table comes with loads of features that make branding, castrating, vaccinating and dehorning easy.
Safe, reliable, quick and easy.
|Item #||Description||Weight (lbs)|
|55||Calf Tipping Table||472|
|58||Optional Hydraulic Tipping Kit||36|
Hi-Hog's calf tipping table comes with a self-catch, auto-return head gate. The head gate is activated and locked by the animals themselves. This frees the operator to work more effectively from the flight zone of your livestock. Working from behind the animal will minimize livestock stress and increase processing efficiency. With your stock secured in the head gate the chute can be squeezed and tipped in one smooth motion.
The adjustable width ensures you can set the table to restrain and elevate your goat or calf (up to 450 lbs). Six spring loaded, sheeted side access panels swing down independently to provide clear access to the full length of your animal. To access the feet the sheeted foot panel can be swung up and/or removed. Dally cleats are also provided at each end of the table to safely secure legs. The table comes standard with an integrated neck extender.
For the ultimate in safety and control your calf table includes a neck extender.
Hi-Hog’s neck extender is linked to the self-catch head gate. When the head gate is set to receive the next calf, the vertical neck extender bars are situated next to the head gate. When the calf pushes on the head gate, the head gate moves forward and drives the neck extender to move parallel to the animal movement; away from the head gate. When the self-catch head gate locks the neck extender is similarly locked in position. This provides the handler with safe and secure access to the calves head and neck.
Note: Hi-Hog’s calf tipping chute with neck extender has been approved in Canada by the Verified Beef Production program. As such, you may be eligible, through the Growing Forward 2 program, for partial funding for your purchase of Hi-Hog’s calf tipping table with neck extender. Check your provincial Growing Forward 2 website for details.
Durability, functionality and safety are built into every Hi-Hog product. Compare materials, fit and finish and you will see the Hi-Hog difference.
- Heavy duty self-catch, auto return head gate
- Head gate opens wide for easy release
- Head gate can be locked open
- Head gate comes with neck extender for superior control
- Fully reversible for left or right hand brands
- Squeeze and tip in one easy well balanced motion
- Adjustable bottom width to hold a variety of weights and stock
- Pin your calf alley directly to the included tailgate (tailgate does not tip with the table)
- Six independent spring loaded side access panels swing down for safe fast access to the full length of your animal
- Access panels are sheeted to keep feet safely inside
- Foot panel swings up to provide clear access to the feet (is also removable)
- Equipped with convenient tie loops for securing legs
- Tailgate operates with a high quality rope and pulley system which frees operator movement to work calves flight zone
- Heavy duty all steel construction
- Quality fit and finish
- Table can be locked in upright position
- *Includes optional add-on brackets for Hydraulic Tipping (see hydraulic option below)
Optional Hydraulic Tipping Kit
To use this option, you will require an existing hydraulic system equipped with a valve and pump. If you already have a Hi-Hog hydraulic cattle squeeze with an extra valve you have what you need. Using the hydraulics from a tractor will also work. You will require 1200 psi to operate the tipping action.
The hydraulic tipping kit (item 58) will bolt directly to your Hi-Hog calf tipping chute with neck extender (item 55). Simply attach your hydraulic lines to the cylinder fittings (#6 O-Ring Flat Face Fittings).
- The hydraulic tipping option includes mounting brackets, fittings and 8″ ram
- The valve and pump are not included
Note: The hydraulic kit will also work on Hi-Hog’s previous model; the double-header calf table, item #56. However, you will be required to drill holes in the body floor to mount the ram bracket.